Evan Schmidt, LAT, provides athletic training services for Affinity Health System with outreach athletic training to Winneconne High School. He received his degree from the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh in athletic training and a minor in strength and conditioning. Evan is also involved in the Running Assessment and Clinical Evaluation (RACE) program.
1. What are some of your hobbies outside of work?
Any time I can spend with my family and friends is always time well spent. We will typically get together to watch movies or watch football on Sundays. I also enjoy exercising and playing music in my free time.
2. What is your favorite thing about your job?
The best part about my job is the relationships that I get to build. It's a great feeling working with athletes, coaches and parents and becoming an influential part of the community.
3. Where did you grow up/where is your family from?
I grew up in a very small town called Larsen. I attended Winneconne High School, which is where I currently work.
4. What's the hottest trend in your industry?
Research is currently being focused on concussions and concussion management.
Evan Schmidt's Posts
- Posted on March 12, 2014. Tags: advice, Affinity Health System, exercise, flexibility, health, orthopedics, stretching. No Comments
- Posted on February 19, 2014. Tags: Affinity Health System, flexibility, orthopedics, stretching. No Comments