Dr. Joe McCormick
Dr. Joe McCormick, orthopaedic surgeon, provides comprehensive orthopaedic surgery care with an emphasis in joint replacement, sports-related injuries, and pediatrics. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Get to know Dr. Joe McCormick
1. What are some of your hobbies outside of work?
Hunting, camping, fishing, time with kids/family, photography, working out.
2. What is your favorite thing about your job?
Honestly, helping people each and every day. I am blessed with a fine staff and orthopaedics is a field where I can really make a difference for people.
3. What sort of blogs/news channels do you follow?
Mac/Apple computer updates, LinkedIn, fox news, Wisconsin DNR news.
4. If you weren’t a doctor, what would your dream job be?
5. Where did you grow up/where is your family from?
6. What is the hottest trend in your industry?
Custom, computerized hip & knee surgery, hip arthroscopy, and reverse shoulder replacement
Dr. Joe McCormick's Posts
- Posted on June 10, 2014. Tags: advice, Affinity Health System, driving, orthopaedics, orthopedics, surgery. No Comments
- Posted on March 20, 2014. Tags: Affinity Health System, basketball, exercise, injury, knee exercise, orthopedics, prevention. No Comments
- Posted on January 2, 2014. Tags: Affinity Health System, broken bones, cast art, orthopedics. No Comments
- Posted on February 13, 2012. Tags: exercise, femur, flexibility, iliotibial bands, injury, jumping, knee pain, knee problems, running, static stretches, tibia, warm up. No Comments
- Posted on November 9, 2011. Tags: body, femur, flexibility, joint, knee, knee function, kneecap, ligament, lower body, orthopaedics, orthopedics, pain, stabilizer, surgery, tibia. No Comments