Dr. Alejandro Garcia
Dr. Alex Garcia is an Affinity Medical Group orthopaedic provider with a background in family medicine. He practices at 1531 S. Madison Street, located on the St. Elizabeth Hospital campus. His goal is to return individuals of all ages as quickly and safely as possible to full function, minimizing disability and time away from sports, work or school. Dr. Garcia also has a special interest in promoting lifelong fitness and wellness, and counseling on injury prevention.Get to know Dr. Garcia:
- What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I spend most of my free time with my wife and friends. We like to eat out and go to the movies or see a play at the Performing Arts Center. I also like to spend my time with my dog and cat. In my own free time, I like to play soccer or watch TV, especially national news channels.
- What is your favorite thing about your job? Listening to my patients, doing a thorough evaluation of their symptoms and coming up with a plan that can help relieve their pain and return them back to full function.
- If you weren't a doctor, what would your dream job be? Professional soccer player.
- Where did you grow up? San Juan, Puerto Rico
- What is the hottest trend in your industry? Right now, the hottest trends included ultrasound guided injections and platelet rich plasma injections for teninopathies.