Corrine Rathbun, L.Ac., is a licensed acupuncturist providing traditional Chinese medical acupuncture treatments to patients at Affinity Medical Group. Corrine has been part of the Affinity Integrative Medicine team since 2006, serving patients as a licensed massage therapist and now as a licensed acupuncturist. She received her formal training in acupuncture at the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine in Racine, Wis. with more than 1,000 hours of combined hands-on experience in the study and clinical application of traditional Chinese medical healing modalities. She holds a license from the state of Wisconsin in acupuncture.
1. What are some of your hobbies outside of work?I enjoy going to the theater, especially to see musicals. I love antiquing and thrifting for old treasures. I am always interested in learning about science and history by reading, watching documentaries and going to museums.
2. What is your favorite thing about your job?My favorite thing about my job is that I get to help patients improve the quality of their lives. Knowing that I've helped someone to find peace and healing is very rewarding.
3. Where did you grow up/where is your family from?I am a proud lifelong resident of Oshkosh. I love my community and being so close to my family.
4. What's the hottest trend in your industry?Acupuncture has been practiced for over 2,500 years. The newest trend in this time-tested therapy is the western medical research that is being conducted to verify its effectiveness scientifically.
Corrine Rathbun's Posts
- Posted on July 2, 2014. Tags: acupuncture, Affinity Health System, Affinity Medical Group, Aromatherapy, cancer treatment, Greenville, integrative medicine, massage therapy, meditation, nutrition, yoga. No Comments
- Posted on December 12, 2013. Tags: acupuncture, Affinity Health System, athletes, health, injury, integrative medicine. No Comments