Jenna Lemberger, DPT
I am an outpatient physical therapist who provides care at Mercy Medical Center- Oakwood. I treat patients with a variety of orthopedic and spine problems, and specialize in treatment of women during pregnancy and postpartum. I also work with patients that have inner ear dysfunction (vestibular problems) and post concussion syndrome. I have advanced training in LSVT BIG, a treatment program for patients with Parkinsons.
1. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Spending time with my husband, family and friends. I also enjoy traveling, photography, biking, knitting, reading, gardening.
2. What is your favorite thing about your job? Seeing a variety of different people throughout the day and getting to know them and making a positive difference in their lives.
3. If you weren’t in health care, what would your dream job be? I don’t know! I wanted to be a physical therapist since I was in middle school. I think being a wedding/ event planner or photographer would be fun and enjoyable.
4. Where did you grow up/where is your family from? I was born and raised in Oshkosh, and most of my family lives in Oshkosh. My husband’s family is from the Fox Valley as well.
5. What is the hottest trend in your industry? Evidence-based practice is where our profession is headed. We achieve the best results when we use tools and techniques for our patients by attending continuing education, reading the latest research.