Dr. Jennifer Norden
Dr. Jennifer Norden, provides integrative medicine services, including medical acupuncture and guidance on nutrition and lifestyle. She is board-certified in internal medicine.
Get to know Dr. Norden
What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I enjoy running, skiing, biking, gardening, traveling and activities with my kids.
What is your favorite thing about your job? It’s very rewarding to see people get better. I enjoy working with patients to help them find ways to improve their health and I love seeing their progress.
If you weren’t a doctor what would your dream job be? I love my job, but every time I go to a national park, I wish I was a park ranger.
Where did you grow up/where is your family from? I grew up in Rhinelander, and we still vacation in northern Wisconsin frequently.
What is the hottest trend in your industry? I don’t consider acupuncture trendy since it’s thousands of years old, but it’s exciting to see it become a part of conventional care. It’s now offered in academic medical centers, as well as other clinics and is recommended in guidelines for evidence-based care.
Dr. Jennifer Norden's Posts
- Posted on July 15, 2013. Tags: acupuncture, cancer. No Comments
- Posted on May 16, 2012. Tags: colorize, community presentation, integrative medicine, minerals, nutrition, vitamins. No Comments
- Posted on August 23, 2011. Tags: acupuncture, Affinity Health System, cancer, chemotherapy, complementary medicine, conventional medicine, Jennifer Norden, mind-body therapy, Network Health Plan. No Comments
- Posted on June 22, 2011. Tags: acupuncture, chemotherapy, Eastern medicine, headache, integrative medicine. One Comment
- Posted on May 12, 2011. Tags: anxiety, depression, headache, integrative medicine, massage, mind-body therapy, yoga. No Comments
- Posted on May 5, 2011. Tags: acupuncture, chronic conditions, Dr. Norden, integrative medicine, massage therapy. No Comments