Sue Marquardt, RN
Sue Marquardt is a registered nurse with Affinity NurseDirect. She has worked at NurseDirect for 17 years and has been with Affinity for 30 years.
What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I love to be outdoors. I enjoy hiking, bow hunting, fishing and boating. I will do anything I can to spend time with my kids. I always have a book going and will read anything put in front of me, especially historical fiction.
What is your favorite thing about your job? I love my job and connecting with people. It is rewarding to help people help themselves. My coworkers are the best and we all truly enjoy doing our jobs.
If you weren’t a nurse, what would your dream job be? There are two possible options, one would be interior design because I love all the fabrics and textures out there. I also would be interested in marketing because it would be fun to brainstorm ideas for new product advertising.
Where did you grow up/where is your family from? I grew up in rural rolling hills on Richland County, halfway between Madison and LaCrosse
What is the hottest trend in your industry? I remember when I took this job at NurseDirect 17 years ago and my director said, “telephone triage is at the cutting edge of nursing.” I agreed then and I still think it is true; telehealth is huge.
Sue Marquardt, RN's Posts
- Posted on May 30, 2012. Tags: SPF, sun rays, sunburn, sunscreen, UVA rays, UVB rays, waterproof. No Comments
- Posted on February 15, 2012. Tags: diarrhea, flu, flu shot, influenza, Stomach, vomiting. No Comments
- Posted on September 15, 2011. Tags: cold symptoms, diarrhea, fever, guidelines, kids, lice, pinkeye, rash, school, sick, sore throat, staying at home, vomiting. No Comments
- Posted on July 21, 2011. Tags: Affinity Health System, home remedies, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac, rash, Sue Marquardt, treatment, urushiol. No Comments
- Posted on June 7, 2011. Tags: deer tick, insect repellent, lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, ticks, wood tick. No Comments
- Posted on May 4, 2011. Tags: blogging, health concerns, NurseDirect. 2 Comments