Would you or someone you know—a neighbor, parent, or college student—make a great volunteer? St. Elizabeth Hospital Volunteer Services is looking for enthusiastic and energetic volunteers who want to stay active and have fun while helping others. If you’re interested in helping ensure patients receive the best care possible, you’re exactly the kind of volunteer that is needed.
Volunteer shifts are available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. At least one four-hour shift once a week is ideal. As a volunteer, you can:
- Meet new people and create friendships
- Share talents, skills and experiences
- Assist our patients, visitors and associates
- Explore health care careers
- Gain information, education or training
- Use Affinity library services
- Attend Affinity Health System training and development courses
- Participate in a variety of special programs offered by Affinity Health System.
- Make a difference in our community
These and other benefits are waiting for volunteers at St. Elizabeth Hospital. If you would like to make a meaningful difference in our community, fill out the online application here. Students ages 15-18 who are looking to volunteer can find opportunities to do so with the St. Elizabeth Student Program.
Studies show that volunteers feel good physically and emotionally when they help others, and volunteer assignments are matched to individual talents and interests. It’s easy to get started. For more information or to apply, visit the St. Elizabeth Hospital Volunteer Services section online at affinityhealth.org/volunteer or call us at 920.738.2425