On Saturday Oct. 12, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Bridgewood Conference Center in Neenah, Affinity providers are offering an informative and fun-filled day focused on taking control of menopausal symptoms. Not sure if you should go?
Here are the top five reasons you should attend this event:
- Hear from Affinity providers which symptoms are normal, and which ones you should talk to your provider about
- Learn about traditional and alternative approaches to control your menopausal symptoms
- Be in a safe environment to speak freely about menopause with people who understand
- Learn about weight gain and how to control it
- Get a chair massage and enjoy a pampering session from Affinity Integrative Medicine and Agea Spa and Salon
This is a great opportunity for perimenopausal and menopausal women to talk openly about menopause and share their experiences with each other. It’s a perfect time to create a strong relationship with your health care provider and learn more about the changes going on in your body.
If you’re nervous to come alone, call up your girlfriends and register together! To register, call 1-800-362-9900 or visit affinityhealth.org/menopause. The registration fee is $25.